Any NGO, Companies and/or other groups who organize paid activities in the festival become an Associate of the Festival.
Being a festival associate gives you an opportunity to try out new and innovative business ideas regarding heritage tourism. Increase your outreach, promote your work, benefit from a common promotional platform of the festival and network with like-minded professionals in the field of heritage and culture…all for free!
Event Submission details:-
- To become an Associate submit your event details to the Festival Organizers before 31st December 2016.
- One event per Associate will be accepted.
- One becomes an Associate only after the event submitted is finalised and accepted in the festival schedule by the Festival organizers.
- Festival organizers reserve the right to selection of events.
- Once the event is submitted the Festival team may meet the to-be Associate for further clarifications and modifications.
- Events must fit into the festival activity categories.
How do people register for Associate Events?
- Registration for all events in the festival will be through a common Festival Registration form.
- Participation fees for Associate events will be collected by the Associates. Festival organizers shall not assist with any collection of money at Associate events.
- Festival Passes are not applicable for these events which will be open for all.
- Festival shall promote the Associate event through a common Festival Schedule which will be available on all social media forums of the festival.
- Associates are expected to use their own promotional platforms for event promotions.
- A promotional guideline will be provided by the Festival to all Associates which will be strictly adhered to.
Are all your queries addressed? If not, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org